Friday, September 30, 2011

Honorable Oliver W. Wanger

  On Monday around 8:40am I entered the US District Courthouse - Eastern District of California in Fresno. Several years ago I had drawn a 3D cutaway rendering with pencil sketch superimposed, so, I am somewhat familiar wih this building. However, I had not been back there for any live event. This week I had earned a commission for a courtroom sketch of the Honorable Oliver W. Wanger 's federal courtroom proceedings located on the 7th floor. Today, September 30, 2011 is Judge Wanger's retirement. He will enter private practice.
 Instead of me going into the history of this highly regarded and respect federal judge - if you would like to know more about him and the high-profile and important cases of his tenure please check out Fresnobee.com.
 Good luck and congratulations to the Honorable Oliver W. Wanger. ~SW Parra

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you wouldlike to know more about my work contact me at swparra@aol.com